Boarding Your Pet
We know how hard it can be to leave your pet behind while you go traveling or visiting with far-away relatives. If you want peace of mind knowing your pet is in good hands, why not board them in Granbury with us? We extend our exceptional pet boarding services to patients and non-patients alike, and welcome dogs, cats, and exotic pets, too. All you have to do is schedule your pet’s boarding reservation and bring a copy of your pet’s vaccination records at drop-off. If necessary, we’d be more than happy to request the records from your primary veterinarian if you don’t have them with you.
To make your pet more comfortable in preparation for their stay, feel free to bring them in for a quick visit so we can say hello!
Amenities We Offer
Morgan Street Animal Hospital goes a step beyond to make boarding guests feel secure and cared for:
- We place all pets in spacious and properly sized kennels.
- We have a separate cat room to help minimize their stress and anxiety.
- Our large outdoor play area gives dogs a place to run and play.
- Playtime is designated for several times throughout the day.
- If your pet is staying longer than a week, they can receive a complimentary bath.
- We offer Hills Science Diet Sensitive Stomach for dogs.
- We also offer Hills Science Diet Optimal Care for cats.
- You’re welcome to bring special food for your pet if they’re on a specific diet.
- We change out and wash bedding and pillows daily.
What Your Pet Needs Before Their Boarding Stay
For your pet’s safety and the safety of our other guests, we require that they be parasite-free and up-to-date on the following vaccinations:
Need to check your pet’s medical history with us to make sure they’re up-to-date? Want to schedule their boarding reservation? Call us today at (817) 573-3731.