Keep Your Dog Calm with SILEO®
SILEO® is an easy-to-administer oromucosal gel that’s administered between a dog’s cheek and gum, using a syringe. Once administered, the gel is easily absorbed into the bloodstream to provide a calming effect, leaving your dog feeling relaxed but still fully functional. The active ingredient in SILEO® that creates the soothing sensation is called dexmedetomidine hydrochloride.
Benefits of SILEO®
- Produces calming effects without sedation
- Does not require any additional treatment or training
- Results are experienced immediately after administration
- Supports early intervention to benefit a dog’s quality of life
- Safe and effective in a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial
Symptoms of Noise Aversion
Unsure if your dog could benefit from SILEO® treatment? If he exhibits any of the following behaviors during loud noises, such as fireworks, construction work, or other loud noises, the answer is yes.
- Trembling/shaking/ears back
- Clinging to your leg
- Excessive barking
- Hypervigilant behavior
- Attempting to escape
If you would like to learn more about this FDA-approved treatment, visit the manufacturer’s website, or contact Morgan Street Animal Hospital. Put an end to your dog’s noise aversion with SILEO®.
We treat pets like family.
We are available to answer your questions and meet your needs throughout our business day.
Please reach out to us through one of the following means:
Tuesday: Closed 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM for staff meeting
Saturday and Sunday: Closed