The Benefits of Pet Spay and Neuters.
Pet spay and neuter will prevent many problems for you and your pet from aggressive and roaming behavior to cancer. Female pets can develop uterine infections and breast tumors, and males can develop testicular cancer. Other issues that can develop include:
- Male pets can have issues with their prostate.
- Female pets go into heat and can become lost or hit by cars.
- Female pets can have numerous pregnancies.
- Male cats will spray urine around your yard and in your house to mark their territory.
- Male pets will mount objects or other animals and potentially start an altercation with other animals.
What to expect during surgery:
Your pet goes home with you the same day after a spay or neuter service and we’ll call you when they’re ready to be back safely in your arms. They are closely monitored during the procedure by looking at their heart and respiratory rate, temperature, and oxygen level. Your pet’s comfort is always a top priority at Morgan Street Animal Hospital, because as pet lovers ourselves—we know how much they mean to you. Instead of making a spay or neuter scary for you and your pet, we make it comfortable. During surgery prep to recovery, we love them like you do. We’re always here for the Granbury community at Morgan Street Animal Hospital! Don’t hesitate to contact us at 817-573-3731 to find out answers to any questions or concerns you may have.
We treat pets like family.
We are available to answer your questions and meet your needs throughout our business day.
Please reach out to us through one of the following means:
Tuesday: Closed 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM for staff meeting
Saturday and Sunday: Closed